Earn more Willies Points for different actions, and turn those Willies Points into awesome rewards! Click here to know more.
Royal Prime is the brand new model from Risport and the answer to all high-level athletes’ needs, to guarantee them the best performance (quadruple and triple jumps).
Made with light materials and a high technological content (microfibre) that make it the lightest skate on the market today, it proudly reflects the aesthetic lines of the Royal model that has graced the winners’ podiums at the World Championships and the Olympics.
The Royal Prime model introduces two major innovations in the skating scene, both aimed at ensuring maximum performance:
Special processing (crystallisation) that guarantees the stability of the materials and durability over time
A special EVA insert that gives the tongue extreme flexibility, elasticity and maximum rebound
It implements the features of Risport professional products, including:
– The exceptional lining that guarantees maximum stability and control of the skate, with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties thanks to treatment with aloe
– Leather sole with special angled processing that enables skaters to reach very high lateral inclinations; leather has the ability to stop vibrations being transmitted to the foot and simultaneously to ensure perfect control
– Maximum comfort thanks to the anatomical profile, the ultra-padded collar and the possibility of achieving perfect customisation via thermoforming
– The special lacing system, made with reinforced eyelets, holes and hooks, allows multi-adjustable lacing at different points of the foot and ankle
– Maximum support thanks to lateral reinforcements (90)
– Innovative collar design that allows maximum extension following the foot’s natural movement
THESE ARE THE BOOTS ONLY AND EXCLUDES BLADES.
UNITED KINGDOM - £4.50 / Free on spend over £99
Sticks and Large or Heavy Items are shipped with TNT. All other items are shipped with Royal Mail.
EUROPE - £14.50
World Zone 1 - £24.50
WorldZone 2 - £29.50
World Zone 3 - £34.50
Sticks and Large or Heavy Items are not shipped to Europe, World Zones 1, 2 or 3. All other items are shipped with Royal Mail.
We have a 30-day returns policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or complete our returns form HERE.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, custom products, gift cards or skates that have been fitted/ sharpened.
FOR EXCHANGES, The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item/s.
FOR REFUNDS, We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process refund.